Saturday, November 6, 2010

They were calling my name...

I went shopping tonight. All I wanted was some candles. I had a coupon, and mine had just finished their last burn.

Sarah Beth and I went, and she was being really good so we stopped in a few places. Pandas were everywhere! And, well, they were calling my name. So I picked up a few things for Miss Maggie because we don't really have anything in her size already. Ha.

Some CUTE little panda outfits.




A panda hat.




And, hello, matching panda outfits for the two littles! I can't wait to see the two of them together in their matching outfits!




I wish I could say I was finished, but there are some super cute panda pjs on sale that I didn't get. They're calling my name too. I hear them loud and clear from the mall. I think we need some of those that match too!
Mary Beth

No comments: